K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

GYM GIRL!

Last week I went to the gym and inquired about their programs. This is it! Imust...I must...I must go to the gym! Then I met Belai my trainor...Saya kakaexcite!

May 13, Friday the 13th. Twilight Zone. It's time for my assessment.

Huhuhuhuhu...I wasn't so good. I am not in good shape so I need a certain diet and work out 3x a week at least. Grabe todo na'to!

Then last Monday I started my diet and my workout...Goodbye pesto, carbonara, pizza etc. etc. Hello Wheat bread, corn flakes, oatmeal...haaaayyyy...But I need this! I can do this!

My first day at the gym rocks! I worked out for 1.5 hours. 15 reps 3 sets of 10 routines....grabe kapuy kaayo! Then I went to the badminton court and played with some friends...Sarap ng feeling parang ang gaan!

Kadiri ako pagkatapos. I'm all sweaty...but it was fun! Thursday ulit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home