K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

HAPPY DAY!

May 4 is the birthday of one of my bestest friend but I can't greet her kasi I lost my phone and I don't think she is still using her old number.

After 2 weeks, I received a miscall from an unknown number. Then I received a text that says," Kams, I will be in Ateneo this week. I'll drop by your office.-Haps" Shocked and excited that I am, I accidentally pressed a key on my phone and deleted the msg. I deleted my msg from Happy so I got sad...labo...hehehehe.

I was dying to see her...It's been almost a year since I last saw her. Then my bestfriend showed up. I hugged her tight just like when we didn't see each other for two years and a lot of things unfolded before me. Things that happened to her while I'm away, things that I'm still guilty about because I wasn't there when she needed me...Oh well that was in the past and I saw her well recovered and far from just being fine.

We missed each other so after my work, we went to Megamall. Walang kasawaang Mega...Hay naku! We ate at our favorite pizza and pasta place, Sbarro. Then we went around and bought some stuff....

Haaaayyyyy... Mis ko talaga sya. Sana this time hindi na kami magpalit palit ng number pareho so we can keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home