K3

Just thinking aloud...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Five People You meet in Heaven

First of all salamat kay Guiller for lending me the book.

This book made me wonder about who will be the five people I will meet in Heaven (teka sure bako na sa heaven ako pupunta? wish ko lang dun talga).

1st person--- No idea! It could be that the person is already there or possibly it hasn't happened yet so
there's none as of the moment...It will make me feel very sad to find out that there is one.

2nd person--- Wala pa rin or possibly hindi ko lang talga alam. If there's someone na naiisip kong gagawin ito
for me, that person is still very much alive. I know she will face even a canon just to protect me.

3rd person--- Baka si St. Ignatius kasi sa Ateneo ako nagwowork...oooooohhhhh Astig!

4th person--- Wala pa! (Buhay pa rin sya, if it counts...joke!... hehehehehe) Bitter!

5th person--- Wish ko lang wala nito... But still curious ako who it will be... I'm a murderer ang drama ko nun!

Hmmmmmm....since wala pakong masyadong maisip who the people might be, it means bata pako and I haven't lived my life that long yet and my experiences and exposure to the world is not that wide.

Hmmmm.....Since I short lived my life, if I will die early... I will very curious who the people will be.

Sinu-sino kaya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home