K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Totoo na'to walang biro MA na!

Last Wednesday, I had my MA interview. Scary!

I'm quite close to the Chair, my interviewer, but then I know that this is a different thing. We happen to work together before but again this is not the same. The time is fast approaching and before I know it, it's time.

This is it! I fixed myself then rushed to the dept. (salamat sa sinabihan kong iremind ako at muntik nako malate). As I arrived there, the secretaries greeted me with a friendly smile and said "Buti naman babalik ka na. Magtuturo ka ba?" Then I just said "Mag-ooffice pa rin po pero mag MA na." I also saw my teachers and mentors. Still tensed, I patiently waited for my turn. Then the time comes.

Ate Elma told me to come in. As I was entering and taking my seat, I saw her opening my envelop then told me "Kamille iba ito ha." I know it was different! I wouldn't have been that tensed if I think that it is just something I can easily deal with. Then we went on to interview proper. She asked me why I left my past work, why I chose OAA, what are my plans and the dreading question how do you think you can work on your verbal skills...Huh?! that issue for the nth time in my life...Damn that quanti score that it makes my verbal looks very low...I though I will be rejected when she asked me why I didn't apply to other Universities, why just Ateneo. Oh well after an agonizing 30mins. Finally we are done with the interview.

I was given my subjects for the first sem...Winner! she will be my teacher this sem and I must prove my justifications on how I will work on my verbal skills to her. I have to prove her that I'm worthy to be admitted. Then I filled up some stuff and I can't wait to just get out there and relax....haaaayyyy Kapuy! Parang Orals!

Basta I'm IN! hehehehe ang drama ko ngayon DREAM, BELIEVE, SURVIVE, TAGISN NG GALING, LAKASAN NG LOOB mapanindigan ko sana!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home