K3

Just thinking aloud...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Saturday Fever!

Just want to express my happiness and that I really had a great time last Saturday.

After we went down from Baguio, we went back to our regular office work. It's a Saturday so we only work half day.

The day started right. I received a call from a friend asking if we will go out. Since I have been away for quite a while, I was so excited because I missed going out and at the same time I haven't seen this friend for quite a while. At first the plan was just to visit another friend but since I'm so straight forward a person, I asked if we will go somewhere else after the visit. I expressed that I would love to go out after but we have to drop by my house to get something. To some it up, we agreed that we will go out and will see each other after the office.

I went on with my work that day. We met at the office and ate lunch at...guess where...hehehehe Manang's. We went to the mall in Cubao because the say is getting hot and we want to freshen up. Then we went to my house spent quite a good time there then went on with our visit.

I said that I haven't been to a mall in Ortigas and was nice enough to join me on my first visit and movie there. I had a great time though the movie wasn't so fascinating plus I don't think it was appreciated by my companion...hehehehehe...

We went to Mcdo after for my dinner then said our good byes after an hour or so.

I thank my friend for giving me that wonderful time. I will surely treasure it because it might take a while before we can ever do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home