K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

In Good Company!

Miss ko na ang mga bruha kong hiskul friends.

I called up Monti to ask if she want to go out last Wednesday. she told me she can't then she told me that she has a "lakad" (date ba ang bagong english ng term na ito?). Well I got a little sad then she could have sensed it to my tone so she told me she will watch a movie with this guy and that she has extra tickets for two in Megamall. The movie is In Good Company. I was so excited that I immediately called my friend then agreed that we will watch.

I remembered that she was quite hesitant after offerinf the ticket but then just told me that she will meet me there. I had this hunch that this won't go the way it should be. My instincts tell me that she will leave us alon and that we willnot watch it together.

I hurried after my interview to pick up my friend and went to megamall. When we got there, she told me that she was on her way, then we just waited for her and had our dinner while waiting. After the dinner we imediately went to the cinema to wait for Monti. My instinct was right, she showed up alone with the ticket. She will not watch it with us. The reason, she is not ready to introduce the guy and the timing isn't right. I so much miss her and the reason I was there is so that we can be together. I know what she was trying to avoid but I don't think I fully understand. Buti nalang I am in good company. At least medyo nabawasan ang nakakalokang set up ng gabi.

The movie was great but it could have been better if I am with my bruhang friend...hehehehe...peace Monti!

The funny thing is, after the movie, I saw her and the person, we can't help but laugh at the scenario but I didn't approach her because it will spoil our show...haaaayyyyy...talaga naman! Maloloka ako!

Kung di ko lang mahal yung friend ko na to! Sus...sana next time makalabas tayo ulit...his time magkasama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home