K3

Just thinking aloud...

Monday, January 30, 2006

ENERGIZER BUNNY

Saturday January 28, 2006

I woke up at 7 am. Oh no! I have a lot of things to do for the day!
I haven't packed my clothes nor decided what to wear for the reception of the Merit Scholars.
I grabbed all sort of clothes that is black. I grabbed my black haltered dress, my black slacks, black skirt, black cardigan, black spag strap blouse. then I realized I don't have enough blouse so I got the white tube top of my sister and the shining silver seol... I ended up bringing my gym bag so that all my clothes will fit.

I prepared to go to the office, heated my water, took a bath, brushed my teeth, dressed up and sprint to the LRT station.

Luckily on cue, the LRT arrived. Then I went down to Katipunan station going to the trike terminal...this time i paid 7 pesos...hehehehe...

I swiped my ID. Walah, it's 8:23 am...I am late again for the nth time! I'm dead it's my 6th late for the year! (Lagot!)

At the office, we are busy preparing for the reception. I was revising my powerpoint of the names of the administrators who will talk for the plenary. We had a dry run. Dakilang taga-click na naman ako sa powerpoint presentations....haaaayyyy....

When the clock stroke 12noon, I rushed to the office to eat my lunch. I read the bible passage and read the anecdote from Magis, which I all crammed the night before for the EB discernment of GABAY. 1pm I went to CTC 115 for the discernment. Haha I survived the prayer and the discernment talk itself...It's time to discern for the EB.The results? Surprise...

At 3pm I needed to go back to the office. It's time to transform into a respectable young lady. Here comes the guests. I am assigned at the registration table for SOSE. While manning the table, a strong wind blew and the steel stand fell. Hitting the Merit scholar in front of me or at least that was what I thought at first. When the Merit Scholar said that it didn't hit her, I suddenly felt a throbbing pain in my arm. I saw a long scratch at my left arm. It's a little painful but still Project ang lola mo! I was still smiling because a lot of scholars and their parents are still registering. (Blooper number 1)

The program is about to start and here goes my role, ang dakilang taga-click ng powerpoint...
Fr. Nemy talked about the AFMS and SIDL, Fr. Ben talked about the Ateneo, Dr. Intal talked about the Loyola Schools. She suddenly stopped at the middle of her speech...the reason, her throat is drying up and she can't stop coughing (blooper #2) Then the program ended and they broke into schools.
They went back for the cocktails and mega promote ang lola mo! Major benta ng Ateneo ang ginawa ko...It's selling time! The JGSOM garden is just the perfect place to do it. The ambience is very good. Kaya lang maputik...(blooper #3) A mother wearing a 3 inch heels got stocked into the mud "Ang heels ko ang heels ko!".

The dinner is served...food food...speeches speeches.

But that didn't end my night. I stilll have another party to attend. It's therprise party for Franz. Buti nalang I have company kasi di ko alam yung place at malayo sya. Since it's already late, the people I know aren't there anymore. One good thing of having a company with you in such a party...

And so we waited until it's 12 midnight, no we are not waiting for the chinese new year. Franz'z bday is really on the 29th of January. Since we arrived late pambawi namin ang magcount down to his bday.

So ayun after waiting for a taxi for how many minutes, we were able to get a ride home.

And so the day of the energizer bunny is finished but the energy is still high.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger Tish said…

    Ay naku Ate Kams! Ako rin yung takong ko lumulubog sa SOM garden. Kaya kung may butas-butas dun pagkatapos, kasalanan ko yata. Haha. :)

    Nakakahiya kami ng kasama ko, tinutungga namin yung drink. Dapat pala dignified sips lang. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home