K3

Just thinking aloud...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ang Kabute hindi tumutubo ng mag-isa

Learning from Rollz's experience, I became a little cautious in calling out someone.

Last night, I saw my co-YFC Ateneo member. We used to be a little close in college but I didn't hear from him after I graduated.

It's nice to see him again and so I was so excited to greet him. I shouted out "Mark, Mark!"

He looked at me. I was so puzzled that he didn't smile. He looks puzzled also...

Later on I realized, he is not Mark, he is Brian. I tried to redeem myself by calling him to his right name and hoping to say sorry. But then he was so busy talking to a group of people. I was so shy to interrupt.

All I can do is to hide my face in shame... Then I remembered Rollz.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger clatot said…

    hahaha! panalo. hehe.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger grace said…

    ikaw talaga ate kamille, hindi pa natuto kay kuya rollz. hehe... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home