K3

Just thinking aloud...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Karen po...

Ava, Guil, Rollz and I went to Gateway last Sunday after the ACET. We spent most of our tambay time at Starbucks in Araneta Center.

We saw familiar faces and found some common friends who will be watching Narnia (guess who...hehehehe)

I saw Liza, a friend of a friend, and other familiar looking people. I just smiled at them.

Rollz saw someone familiar also...

A girl was ordering at the counter."Gracia, Gracia!" Rollz, with great dignity called the girl but she didn't seem to mind. When she was near our table, Rollz called her again. And then at last she looked at our direction, she opened her lips (I assumed that she will say hi) and said, "It's Katrina."

We were all shocked! Rollz was very sorry...for how many times he said sorry to the girl...

He can't get over it the whole time...I hope by today he already did. Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home