K3

Just thinking aloud...

Monday, January 23, 2006

I told you it is over...

When I said goodbye, it is really goodbye. We can't turn back time.
Yes, we've known each other for a long time, we've seen each other grow.
I guess, we grew apart. Maybe we became so different along the way.
But one thing remains the same I still don't have the habit of going back.

I gave you a chance but you let it pass. I can't offer you anything more than this.
I might not feel at ease at times but I always tell myself that we are still friends.
This situation is indeed hard but there's nothing we can do anymore.
Though I feel awkward at times, I am still by your side.
You can still turn to me when you are troubled, I can still give you my support.

But then I am sorry this is all I can give,
our good friendship nothing more nothing less.
I told you it is over. I already got over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home