K3

Just thinking aloud...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WISH - A -WISH!

TOP 5 WISHES FOR MY BIRTHDAY

# 5: I want to have a new pair of shoes.

I find it Ironic that since I started working, my Imelda complex seem to have disappeared out of thin air. I just lost my obsession for shoes, slip-ons, sandals

# 4: I want to buy a new pair of jeans and blouse.

I seldom buy clothes. I buy for my birthday, Christmas and for very important emergency situations. But I am also an impulsive buyer at times. When I really love the outfit, I should have it or else I will feel really bad.

# 3: I love to have my own nylon guitar.

If you noticed, my 1st composition is already posted. Unfortunately I can't play it yet because it has no notation. I need to put chords. I can't do it if I don't have a guitar. Huh! Someday I will have one.

# 2: I would love to go and celebrate in an orphanage.

Much as I want to rest, I would want to celebrate my birthday with the kids who are not as fortunate as I am. Those who have no parents and home. Those children who have nowhere to go or because they are not wanted by their parents so they were just given to an institution. I am not saying that they are not happy with these institutions but I just have a soft heart for these kids. I just want to share with them a part of my blessings.

# 1: I want to celebrate this special day with the special people in my life, my family, and friends from different groups.

As the saying goes, you cannot love if you have not been loved. You can only give what you have. I am very lucky to have a wonderful family and a very good set of friends. I really treasure them. I would love to celebrate this day with these people. All of us together. We are one big happy familyÜ.

That's all folks! Bow!Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home