K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

GREENER PASTEUR

I have a childhood friend whose family left the country for a greener pasteur. They went to Canada and stayed there for good.

I was scanning old pictures last week. Then I suddenly saw our picture holding a yellow banner. We were still very young. How's about that, me and my kinky hair and bangs, wearing short shorts and shirt. Haha...

I hurriedly look for him in friendster and jackpot! His picture seemingly looking back at me, smiling at me. He seems to be waiting for me. hahaha...

I left him a message and to my surprise, he answered. I answered back and again he didn't fail me. He answered my e-mail even if it is already late.

I sent him a message for the third time. I am so excited to hear his stories. I felt so special, kilig and happy.

It made me think.

Should I go for the greener pasteur?

Is this it?

Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home