K3

Just thinking aloud...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Happenings in my Birthday ;p

I can still remember as a child, I used to complain because my birthday seems so neglectable. None that I know of happen during the day except for my birthday.
Now, I just find it amazing that a lot of things coincide with my birthday.

(a) Birthday of St. Arnold Janssen - founder of SVD, SSPS & SSPSAP

(b) Matrix Revolution - Philippine Premiere

(c) Nan's board exam - which he passed :p

(d) Athasia and Andes Muhlach's Birthday - children of my greatest crush Aga Muhlach and the pretty Charlene Gonzales

(e) Claudine and Raymart's Anniversary - haha:p obvious bang nanood ng U R D 1 kagabi?!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger chi said…

    natawa naman ako dito, napaisip tuloy ako kung birthday mo na. :-P

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Elize Mignonette said…

    hindi ko pa birthday chi.Ü Matagal pa...kakabirthday ko lang e...ayoko pang tumanda ulitÜ

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger ava said…

    haha.. nadis-orient din ako dun a.
    ndi ko napanaood yun kay claudine-raymart. may replay ba yun? :)

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Elize Mignonette said…

    Haha...ava, wala nang replay yun...wedding na nila kahapon...pre-wedding special yun eÜ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home