K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

YES MASTERS!!!

I don't regret going "back to school". I actually like the idea and the learnings I am gaining. It feels nice to call yourself a student again...not that it helps me deny my age (sounds defensive?Ü) but it is a humbling experience.

Listening to people with greater knowledge and gaining a lot of input feels so refreshing after a whole day of work in the office.

But then in the middle of the semester things change. Requirements pile up, work pile up, social life gone...

At the latter part of the semester...deadline, deadline, deadline, dead-line...dead

After a tiring semester, here comes a promising new one... Is it a new hope? Is it a different experience?

I hope it is...I just have to take things one day at a time...One baby step at a time...Soon this will be over. Hopefully it pays off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home