K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Random Thought I

Wala lang...may namimiss lang ako...

I realized that what Dr. Ramos told us in class about a teaching of Zen Buddhism is true.

I was so lonely last December...but it will pass...it did pass

I was confuse last January...but it will pass...it did pass

I was longing last February...but it will pass...it did pass

I am happy this March...but it will pass...it did pass

I am very positive for April...but it will pass...it will pass soon

Life is just come and go. So make the best out of every moment. Be the best that you can everytime. Extract the goodness in each event. Seek for yourself always. Learn and hold on to the learning. Be less attach to the people, things, places, etc.

Who you are with and what you have are perhaps who and what you need in this particular part of your journey. Hope is a must not to be caught in melancholy of life!

Be wise. Choose your battles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home