K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Who is MAGS?

Dahil loser ako for not having a boyfriend in my entire life until the moment, napagkasunduan namin ng friend kong si Monti na gumawa ng aking imaginary boyfiend. Ang masaya sa pagkakaroon ng imaginary boyfriend e magagawa mo ang kung anuman sa kanya....uuuuyyy may ibang iniisip...hehehehehe...
Kidding aside, MAGS is my ideal man, starting with the name, Miguel Antonio Gonzalo Saavedra. He's tall with fair complexion, an Atenean, at least I imagined him to be one with good Philo and Theo background and smart. He's nice, sweet, thoughtful, romantic and with great sense of humor. Honey is our term of endearment. hahahahahaha...I sound soooo loser already...therefore I should stop now....
So far that's how I imagined him...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home