K3

Just thinking aloud...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

OH MEN!

MEN

A saying goes like this "Can't live with them. Can't live without them."
I'm not sure though if this is really pertaining to men or if the saying is about women.
Oh well!
All I know is that I would love to live with these 3 gorgeous men.


MY PRINCE

From the Korean Novela Princess Hours also known as Goong. Joo Ji Hoon is Lee Shin, the crowned Prince of Korea. Quiet and shy type prince who does not know how to express his feelings. He is smart and obedient.

MY DOCTOR

From the drama series Grey's Anatomy. Isaiah Washington is Preston Burke, the Best Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon working at Seattle Grace Hospital. He graduated top of his class, very competitive and focused.


MY HERO

From Prison Break. Wentworth Miller is Michael Scofield. He is a Structural Engineer. He has an exemptional talent in conceptualizing things as if seeing the blueprint. He also has a messiahnic complex.

I won't mind living with just one of them hahahaha... :p

Haaaayyyy...

How I adore them!

Hi I am Kamille and I am an addict... Hahaha...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you also have bad grammar. messianic does not have an h. and there's no such word as exemptional.. maybe you meant exceptional?

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Elize Mignonette said…

    Oh! Do I know you? Sorry for my wrong grammar. Oh or is it the spelling you are talking about?! I know the difference between the 2, how about you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home