K3

Just thinking aloud...

Monday, October 24, 2005

It's just a little Crush (Torpe!)

Sunday, October 23, 2005


Lui and I decided to join Wewe, Mikki, and Ate Gay. We planned to row. I did not know that Wewe is into rowing.

We are not lined up to row. But we just participated in aerobics...stretch stretch and 1,2,3...

According to Wewe it's Fun Row Day. The old timers will be rowing in their superhero or any character's costume. We are so excited to see them and to try to row as well. But then we are warned that we might not be able to row that day since we will be expecting a lot of Manila Dragon Members to come.

Gravity, they are darn serious! There was Mr. Incredible, Batman, Mr. Bunny, Darna, Valentina, etc. Most of them are in costume. We are fascinated!

As I am looking at them, I noticed someone who looks like someone I know. I kept on looking at him trying to remember who he looks like. I wasn't successful to recall who he looks like but I was able to appreciate his features.

Darn! Is he cute or what? He has a cute smile...Actually he is always smiling. I got conscious because he noticed after quite a while that I was staring at him. He sometimes catches me looking. I am a bit embarrassed so I stopped looking at him for quite a while. But I really can't resist it. So I stared at him again...hehehe...He is dressed as a Handyman...hmmmm...I think I need one these days....a Handyman huh!Ü

Lui told Wewe that I kinda like this guy. Unfortunately he doesn't know him (Besides the fact that he is kinda fixing me to our friend). But then he promised me the name of the guy for my birthday... Yehey (x____x)!

Gravity I am kinikilig...It's been quite a while since I felt this way! Grover!

Row row row your boat gently down the bay merrily merrily merrily merrily life is like a dream....yiheeee.... (x____x)!

We waited for their arrival. There was an instance that he passed by my side...I was torpe! He was looking at me as well but I changed direction. Tsope talaga! Grrrrrr....Of all times....

Mr. Rower what is your name?
Mr. Rower when will I see you again?
Mr. Rower when will we meet?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger ava said…

    uy, kilig..
    uy, kinikilig.. hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home